Tomorrow has come, Today

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What's a (bored) girl to do?


At work. And SO bored... that I ...


Inhaled seven twix-minis from the candy bowl in a span of an hour
Spoke to a colleague about the dandelion flower

Browsed through my blog until I reached the first post
Went to the kitchen and burnt a piece of toast

Walked to the water cooler and back using a different route
Tried to program my IP phone and instead turned it on mute

Stared at my monitor until my eyes played tricks
Sorted out the sunflower seeds from my packet of trail-mix

Checked email, And not mine alone!
Dawdled with the settings on my cell phone

Rubbed hand cream on my hands ... and elbows... and toes
Used lysol wipes to clean my desk and blow my nose!

Projected my vacation days until the end of next year
Watched a recording of Stephen Hawkings until it was clear

Squirreled away bags of peanuts to take home for hubby
All these snacks are making me a little too tubby!

Planned a vacation in Italy- in my mind
It brought me back to the present and *sigh* the same 'ol grind

These escapades are true and I'm sure you concur
There'll be no promotion for me in the near future!

(I'm comfortably numb now. Someone drive me home!)

4 Comments:

  • Well .... yeah. Put these on your "Objectives" for this year! :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:55 AM  

  • LOL and just when I was about to think that you made some of those up, you say they're true! LOL LOL!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:21 PM  

  • hai ram!
    and you get paid a fat cheque for all these, huh.

    do they have an opening for environmental jerks?

    By Blogger upsilamba, At 12:55 PM  

  • angela- err dont tell the damager ok? :p

    anon- Its true, honest!

    upsi- Shhh... Its a well kept secret. Sure everyones welcome to the world of software!

    By Blogger Sheeba, At 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home