Tomorrow has come, Today

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Fireworks in August?

So looks like its been a slow summer for a lot of my friends with nothing remotely interesting happening in their lives. I can only rudely conclude this as they have taken to asking me about my mil's visit every other time I talk to them! You'd think they'd back-off after the 2nd "We're having a great time, actually!"

The 'actually' stems from many of my friends talking about their experiences with their families. The stories range from funny to downright "What were they thinking!!!". Luckily this didnt increase my trepidation. It's been like anyother few weeks of my life.

Well, almost.

But really (actually... ?), its been an interesting few weeks. "Social Studies" at school taught me that "Man is a social animal". Not so animal as much as social I would hope!

I think many of these people expect it to be a family circus at home. (Me thinks that speaks volumes of what they think about me!) Well folks, there'll be no tearing at each others throats!

Not just yet.

2 Comments:

  • Ok I apologise. I'm on of those "buggers" :-D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:35 PM  

  • well well... i see you are back at it again. but tell me, are your il's reading this? where's all the dirt?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home