Tomorrow has come, Today

Thursday, March 15, 2007

A Little Litter

And they call me lazy!!!...

Granted all I do is sit at home but I do spend a lot of time cleaning, up after myself. Munching whenever I feel hungry. Keeping myself fit and nimble. I even deodorize the house for them! But theres a limit to how much one can do, I cant reach the furballs or dustbunnies from every corner of the house!

Whats their fascination with food I ask you? She comes home each evening, turns on the tv or the loud cacophony that hurt my ears! Then its onto bits of paper she fishes out of the kitchen drawers and starts chopping up vegetable into huuge chunks. Ugh, not dainty at all!

And then He gets in, they talk- a lot! They dance, play, eat, watch-tv and talk some more. I may get a few glances thrown my way and if I'm lucky, not totally ignored. But then they're out of the house again. I dont know where they go but they stagger back in a few hours, dragging their feet ... all the time talking of how GOOD they feel?!

And whats with the *daily ritual of pouring water all over themselves?I've heard they did similar things to my race in ancient Egypt. *Shudder*

They want to hug me goodnight, but I'm not in the mood. I almost snap at them, clench my fists so tight my nails dig in... let them know who's running this show...

They would say, "Yeah a cat has it all!". Do they know, we have nine lives as well?

*Bath- In case you arent familiar with the term! :D

1 Comments:

  • You guys have got a kitten?!

    LOL on the laziness bit! :))

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home