Tomorrow has come, Today

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The new (lazier) me!

I used to be the kind of person who needs to...

- Be in bed by 11 on a weeknight
- Have some 'me' time when I get back from work (This includes watching reruns of Frasier, Scrubs or the X Files!)
- Get to work the latest being an hour after I am out of bed (On a work day ofcourse!)
- Have my laundry on hangers as-soon-as its out of the dryer
- Have several bites of chocolate and desert every night

And now?

- I'm in bed, whenever I feel tired, that could be 11pm or 2am! (Yes! On a weekday no less!)
- 'Me' time is usually when I go shopping for presents for Hubby, alone!
- I'm at work, when I get there. (Not too profound, I know! But its a fact!) Somedays I'm half-way dressed before I decide I'm working-from-home today..
- When did the 'touch-up' cycle on the dryer ever hurt clothes?! Hurray for techonology! (Thanks Whirlpool!)

So I guess I'm "chilled-out" now. I'm sure Hubby will agree theres more scope from where that came from! (Starting with my strange need to have the kitchen tidy at the end of the day...)

Oh and I didnt really miss the last point... chocolate and desert arent going anywhere. A girl needs to have her priorities right, right?

4 Comments:

  • Way to go. The lazier the better :). The most rationale thing to do. Yeah we need to work on the Kitchen :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:44 AM  

  • almost admired n envied your 'laundry on hangers as-soon-as its out of the dryer", but phewwwww!!!

    Whats wrong with the new you? The versions and upgrades are much better than the older one.

    btw, have you ever tried baking peeled apples in the oven w/ butter, brown sugar, honey and lil flour? makes awesome weekday desert (you passed the foodnet bug -- dont blame me now)

    By Blogger upsilamba, At 2:12 PM  

  • " chocolate and desert arent going anywhere. A girl needs to have her priorities right, right?"

    Absolutely!

    By Blogger Minal, At 3:40 AM  

  • Hubby- Where are the coupons?

    Upsi- The first step just ensures that I dont have to search for iron and board.

    Minal- So where ARE those chocolates and pastries huh? :D

    By Blogger Sheeba, At 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home