Tomorrow has come, Today

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

And so it goes ...

Time flies. I am way into being married for more than just the "few" months I say I am, when asked "How long?" Our First Anniversary beckons over the horizon ... (Start prepping Hubby!)

For the most part, its a breeze to live with him but *sometimes* I long for the simpler days where every-day-decisions were so easy to make. The days when I come home and the dinner menu is decided (or picked up) without a thought!

You'd think it would be easier for two people who loved to cook? (not to mention eat) Think again!

NOW most days, it goes something like this:-

Me: What shall we have for dinner tonite?
H: Anything is fine.
Me: You decide
H: No you decide, anything is ok with me.
Me: Anything is ok with me too. (Hah! Ask my Mom or sister about this and they will tell you just HOW adjustable I really am!)
H: Anything except pasta is fine with me. So you decide.
Me: :-D Was just thinking of pasta!

Well ...you get the general idea... so this is how it usually ends...

H: Ok how about Tamarind rice? (He KNOWS I dont like this dish, so thats the ONE suggestion he comes up with!)
Me: Alrite, lets try something new then. *Reaching over and getting laptop, typing www.google.com*

Err that was for recipies mind you, not online ordering!

3 Comments:

  • good one! it's been the same since my significant other and i decided to cook together...

    and there's no point ordering online or going out to eat either.. by the time we decide on tht the food joints close!

    By Blogger sunshine, At 3:16 PM  

  • LOL. It takes all kinds .......................

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:49 PM  

  • heheh!!it s fun to be married ..is nt it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home