Tomorrow has come, Today

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A New Beginning ... or Something Like It

A stubborn streak prevented me from moving my blog from its original location

Why do I care?
I thought that it being MY blog, my personal space, I could write anything I choose too. Thats remained true for the most part of it. But these days I tend to think twice about what I am writing about, since I know that certain people are reading it, waiting for me to goof up and talk about something which I otherwise wouldnt ever mention to them in person!

Where did I go?
So here goes, Rationale is moving far north, a few million bytes away in cyber-space to Google's own blogspot. (I've always admired Google anyway, why hadnt I thought of this before!) And if you've got a memo in your mail regarding my move, well good-for-you! You are among the 'chosen-ones' who get to read my ramblings about anything under the sun

When did this happen?
Well all of you probably think that this happened overnight. But no! I did try to move once before. Began posting snippets someplace else, where I wasnt subject to scrutiny by cousins, in-laws and some friends which made me wonder why I had told them about my blog in the first place! But somehow "Rationale" always seemed to get more attention from me. I might try and repost some of those thoughts here ...

What happens now?
Hopefully, I can remain in virtual anonymity, to others and a well kept secret to those who matter. :-) Thanks for all your support.


3 Comments:

  • GREAT!!!!

    By Blogger Alpha, At 4:55 AM  

  • *toast, for a 'forever'to forever -rationale*
    your new space here looks manicured and pedicured than at blogdrive's. way to go, rationale!

    By Blogger upsilamba, At 6:51 AM  

  • nice idea..!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home