Tomorrow has come, Today

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Resolving my Resolutions

When you think New Years, you think resolutions. That is until you think "no-more-unattainable-goals! ". Which is why it came as a surprise when someone asked me, "What are your resolutions this year?". I hadnt even thought of a single one yet! Err... maybe "Do wait to procrastinate in 2007" might be a good one to start with!

The truth was I was too busy thinking about the resolutions I had kept in 2006. For as long as I can remember I havent had this good a year sticking to my guns. That said, let me list them out!

- Get married... with the least stress possible
- Avoid shouting-matches... with the in-laws (They are not my Mom)
- Loose 15 pounds (Number tailored to actual weight lost :D )
- Keep shopping for clothes at a minimum (Moved to shoes instead!)
- Think positive when things dont go my way

And the rest I dont remember ... Note to self: Add "Start taking memory pills in 2007"

So I think I'm off to a good start in 2007. Lets see what I can come up with...

- Dont take hubby for granted
- (Continued resolve to) Aviod shouting-matches with the in-laws (Should get more points for this in 2008 as summer-visit around the corner, err... assuming that I keep this one!)
- Do strenght training while keeping weight constant
- Get rid of old clothes (No matter what the sentiments attached to them!)

And some "new" ones would be...

- Drive within speed limits (Hah! Wont hubby be thrilled with this one!)
- Take daily dose of Omega 3-6-9 (And try to get hubby to take it atleast half those times... I need to place a bottle at his desk at work and then remind him about it daily... so you see the challenge here!)
- Mission Organisation (Start with the mysterious closet in the bedroom that contains everything from receipts to sea-shells!)

I guess thats enough for now. I'll check back on this list mid-2007 to re-phrase these!

3 Comments:

  • Anymore shouting matches with us poor inlaws and I am telling your mom or stealing all your shoes!

    By Blogger Alpha, At 11:39 AM  

  • My resols for this year involve not calling you up to complaing about my life. Hows that? :D:D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:11 PM  

  • "Dont take hubby for granted" . this would do a lot of good in the long run.
    if only, I could figure out a way of trying it out in real life, though

    By Blogger Minal, At 3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home