Tomorrow has come, Today

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Excuse, Sil Vous Plait

A colleague just told me that he thought Indians think fast and are bright because all of us speak at the very least 3 languages. Something about the brain tying up the analytical part with linguistics.

By the way, this colleague was a part time juggler turned software engineer for Microsoft before he joined the IJF (International Jugglers Federation) and then quit to settle as a amatuer juggler (who attends juggling conferences with more gusto than the J2EE conferences in San Diego!)

Oh and to dispel any doubts, he is a software engineer at our firm now. I did not want to tell him that I spoke just the one language. But wait! Does that imply I'm a dodo?

3 Comments:

  • Sil Vous Plait?
    Me missing something here - you think so?

    By Blogger upsilamba, At 5:54 AM  

  • Err upsi, I was just trying to imitate the french accent (that goes above the letter 'e' in excuse)... So its like "Excuse me, if you please...." (I do NOT know 3 languages... but I'm still intelligent)! :D

    By Blogger Sheeba, At 10:11 AM  

  • gotcha!
    lil dodo me.

    By Blogger upsilamba, At 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home