Tomorrow has come, Today

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Thought of the day, Gone tomorrow?

Was reading some of my old posts today (as some people dont seem to write anymore on their blogs, hmmph!) when I asked myself, "Do I still agree with all my thoughts penned down before?"

I ask myself this as I feel humans by nature are never a constant. You cant take your emotions for granted, and neither your thoughts. If thats the case why even bother to write them down. I mean imagine arguing with yourself a few months down the line!

Ok, I think I am going around in circles already but isnt it an amazing thought? How we change, adapt even to our own selves? (Why, just the other day I used to think skinny pants look horrible!) hehe Alright, so that was a rather trivial example, but nevertheless it points out yet another aspect of me that has changed, considerably- I was never into fashion and its myriad fads...

Maybe as we experience more of what life has to offer (often attributed to growing older) we tend to be more cautious, more sensitive to those around us... That could explain why I loose valuable minerals through my tearducts when I leave my family behind after a holiday these days.

Some things wont change though... curling up with an Enid Blyton book and some form of chocolate, watching looney-tunes' reruns, listening to Madonna and Henry Mancini in the same hour, playing hide-and-go-seek with anyone who will, trying to resist the urge to climb a tree when it looks easy-enuf- still working on this one ... :)

1 Comments:

  • true..
    but urge to climb trees?
    ahem. need more than just the omega pills.

    By Blogger upsilamba, At 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home