Tomorrow has come, Today

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Drunken Association

And I always thought that the reason behind Kerala's sad state of affairs was communism. Granted, I know squat about politics on ANY side of the globe but then again, its people like me in office that probably cause the comic situations we face today.

Ok, maybe its not that funny but if you dont laugh, you will cry. Alight, already! I'm not at my profound best today but you'll be in tickle as well after you read through this link ....

Kerala Liquor Consumers' Welfare Association

I think we've just witnessed the birth of the latest political party- 'Drunken Dudes'? And yes, I'm embarassed that people from my hometown, Bahrain want to set up a "Chapter of the Association" there. What would the membership policy sound like I wonder....

4 Comments:

  • I stumbled here from another blog! Now I am waiting for a strike call by this association in Kerala. My dad, whi is sick of all the strikes in kerala since moving back, will be so pissed!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:43 PM  

  • Was on break week. Checking on you now and see laziness scattered all over.
    same old same old.

    btw, trail to the mall - hmpf. not jealous at all.

    By Blogger upsilamba, At 8:45 AM  

  • Anon- You said it... I think we CAN hold our breath... the strike is just around the corner

    Upsi- Break week or break-point? (Hows MIL's visit coming along? ;) )

    By Blogger Sheeba, At 10:25 AM  

  • chalta hai yaar, chalta hai.

    By Blogger upsilamba, At 6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home