Tomorrow has come, Today

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

No goal(s)

While everyone around me seems in a mighty rush to chart out their goals, I thought to do a complete 180 and list out some things I know I can probably never do. After all, what you don’t want most likely says a lot about you as well!

Note I say probably since I don’t want to be called on it if I do get around to a few on this list

- Get rid of my TV
- (Stop) watching re-runs of Frasier (and occasionally other sitcoms I grew up on)
- Get over chocolate (they make good quality sugar free chocolates for diabetics, don’t they?)
- Go around the world in 72 days (I’m no protégé of Jules Verne aka Nellie Bly!)
- Go back to school
- Learn to speak a second language
- Actually listen when my Mom is droning on for hours on the phone. (ONE hour I can take …)
- (Stop) laughing at every joke that comes my way (sometimes more than once!)
- Give pessimism a chance

I think some of these might even count as “counter-goals”, wouldn’t you say? What are yours?

Currently broadening my mind- Carry Me Down- Maria Joan Hyland

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:30 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Sheeba, At 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home