Tomorrow has come, Today

Monday, June 23, 2008

Hows this for controversial!

A friend just said to me the other day, "H is the fussy-est eater I've ever met!". And then (Maybe to proove her wrong) H has grilled chicken, mango-crusted-tilapia and shrimp cocktail- all on the same plate! The veggie burgers and grilled paneer tikkas were literally left on the sidelines!

*Sigh*

Switch scenes to our kitchen, its dinner time ...

H: "Can you put the broccoli in at the very end so the little green bits dont touch the rest of my fajitas"
Me: "OK!"

I'm just glad we have a microwave. I can cook my kale, broccoli and zucchini seperately and still enjoy them!

1 Comments:

  • That does not quality him as a vegetarian!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home