Tomorrow has come, Today

Thursday, November 06, 2008

We did it!

For the people who cheered when I placed a blue bumper sticker
For those who told me to direct my energies elsewhere (as they've decided to vote for Obama already!)
For the woman who asked me whether her daughter would be home for Christmas (from the war)
For all of them who believed in a time for change

Thank you. I'm humbled by the power of the people.

There's always a flip side:

For the people who jeered at me for supporting a black candidate
For those who told me not to waste their time and slammed the phone on my face
For the man who asked me whether Obama was a terrorist and a muslim
For all of them who believed in segregation and war

Here's your answer.

2 Comments:

  • Go Obama! Go Rationale!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:41 PM  

  • Thanks! I got a "Yes WE did!" sticker for my efforts! It's going to replace the one on my bumper much to H's chagrin!

    By Blogger Sheeba, At 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home