Tomorrow has come, Today

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Its Scrabble time!

Another weekday evening in the Rationale household ...

One of those rare Seattle winter days, when you're caught inside. Hah! The rain doesnt stop us from getting out and about, but temperatures in the teens will!

Playing scrabble with H and I'm loving it. I love playing scrabble, it combines 2 things I really like:- 1. Words 2. Play. Yes, I know I can be very simplistic sometimes. :-D

H has just played his turn and is all smug that he used his "S" to pluralise a word I'd made and is now counting up his points (double-word score to boot!). I notice that the word he made isnt a word- "DOWNS"...

Me: Hey! Wait a minute, thats not a word!
H: Ofcourse it is.
Me: I made "DOWN" which is you know like down-pillow, down-feathers ...
H: Yeah, if DOWN is the bird the feathers come from...Then 2 such birds would be 2 downS. Get it?
Me: ROFL

And no, I didnt let him rack up those points for being "cute".

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home